The lovely Squirrel at http://squirrelsknittingconquests.blogspot.co.uk/ has nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Squirrel, I feel honoured. The rules of the game oblige me to nominate some other blogs I visit or have recently discovered, so a list will be appearing soon and the awards will wing their way in the fullness of time. Another requirement is that I share 7 things about me. Well now, let’s see. No point in mentioning knitting, sewing or allotmenting because we know all that already. OK here we go.
1. I think … the internet is fabulous. I love google, I love
snooping around in other people’s business reading other people’s blogs, I love the mindblowing amount of information that can be accessed at the touch of a button. If my great-great-grandfather knew I’d find a copy of his death certificate from 1865 when he took a knife to his throat, he may well have thrown in the towel. (I am seriously into family history).
2. I am … addicted to stupid games generally to be found on facebook – I’m talking serious stuff like the current stupidity which is Bubble Witch Saga. I swear to anything this is the last level, but on it goes. I am currently on level 116, and if I could just crack it …
3. I prefer … to be outside than in
4. I dream … of going back to live in Scotland where I was born and brought up. Not all the time, just occasionally.
5. I would probably … never eat a square meal again if my husband didn’t cook for me. Not that I don’t like food, just too
idle busy to spend time feeding myself.
6. As a consequence of (5) above … I eat quite a lot of Chocolate Digestive Biscuits.
7. Despite (6) above … I weigh in at under 7 stones. Just in case you wondered.
Thank you again Squirrel, but just look what you made me confess!